Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 1, 2015

Good morning! I hope you had a wonderful NYE and a good start of the new year so far :) I recently bought the Bordeaux color of the HEMA Holographic collection, and it surprised me; it covered very well and was a lot more holo than I expected. I already showed a simple stamped mani with it, and after using that polish I couldn't resist the rest of the collection either! Unfortunately the others that I tried so far don't cover as well, but they're nice holos nevertheless. I swatched them in a bit of wintersun and had to hold my hand in unusual angles in that sun to show the holo, so please don't mind the rubbery fingers here and there =)

HEMA Holographic Copper

Starting with HEMA Holographic Copper, 3 coats, no base/top. The polish itself applied nicely, I like the smaller brush, but it's one of those holos where you have to be a bit careful to not drag the previous coat along. So it applied slightly patchy when I rushed a little, and I'd definitely use it with a holo basecoat next time.

HEMA Holographic Copper

If you ask me, this looks a lot more golden-with-a-hint-of-copper than actual copper! And I think I would've loved it a lot more if it was actually a copper holo, but I do like it like this as well. The basecolor itself didn't look bad on me, and it sure has a nice holo effect :)

HEMA Holographic Copper
sunlight - daylight - direct sunlight


HEMA Holographic Pink

Next we have HEMA Holographic Pink, again 3 coats without base/top, same application as described above. The sunlight was a bit warm here as you can see on my skintone as well, further below I added a photo made with flash, to show the sweet color a bit better.

HEMA Holographic Pink

Not a very unique color, but it's a cute one, ánd holo, so I'm sure I'll wear this more often! And €3,75 for 11ml holographic polish (that's the size of an A England bottle) makes it even more lovable :)

HEMA Holographic Pink
flash - daylight - sunlight


HEMA Holographic Bordeaux

And last, my favorite of them all so far, HEMA Holographic Bordeaux. 2 coats, no base, with top coat. As you can probably tell by the length of my nails, I've swatched this before some time, so I don't have any sunlight photos of it now. This one applied the best, 2 easy coats, no issues with pulling patches. But it did dry up less shiny than the others, so I did use top coat when I swatched this one.

HEMA Holographic Bordeaux

It's a red based purple with pretty strong holographic effect, but the effect seems a little more scattered than the other polishes that I tried so far. Considering the size/price of these bottles and the effect of them, I hope HEMA will add more holos in the future!

HEMA Holographic Bordeaux
daylight - daylight - flash


I'll be showing the green, blue and purple some other time, but what do you think of this collection so far? Thanks for looking :)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh