Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 11, 2013

The last 2 polishes that I have from Cadillacquer's Breaking Bad collection and didn't show yet are Yeah Science! and Pinkman, and here are the swatches of those! :)

Yeah Science!
Yeah Science!

Yeah Science! is a beautiful lavender polish with pink shimmer. The shimmer is a bit more visible and brighter irl, and I'm loving this one :)

Yeah Science!

I swatched these polishes on different times, and when I had a quick look at the swatches of Pinkman they looked ok to me. Unfortunately when I had a closer look this morning I realized they weren't that nice afterall, so I ended up with 2 sun pics, but I'm a bit sick atm so they'll just have to do. And I think I'll be showing this again sometime anyway, curious to see how it'll look with golden stamping or some :)

Pinkman
Pinkman

Pinkman is a light pink with holo shimmer, in normal lighting it's not this pale though. I added a little closeup in different lighting, isn't that shimmer gorgeous?

Pinkman

Overall, I'm very impressed with this collection, there are some very unique, stunning polishes with a lot of different things going on in them, and they all applied so easily! If you're already more in the mood for festive glitters, make sure to have a look at her polishes as well, I just noticed Cadillacquer has a Christmas collection up now!

You can buy Cadillacquer's polishes here and you can also find her on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for looking! :)


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh